/ / MORE FREQUENTLY ASKED / /
How will I receive my order? Why do I have to put a shipping address?
It doesn't matter which shipping address you provide. You must pick up your order in person either during our sales events or our pick up windows. Here is a schedule of our sales events and pick up dates. Message us on our Facebook page if you're unable to find our table on Upper Sproul!
When will my order be ready?
Your order should be ready 1 day before the next sales event/pick up time. We will send you another email with the earliest pick up time as soon as we set aside your items.
Note: if you place an order less than 48 hours before a particular sales event, your order *might* not be ready in time for pick up during that sales event. For example, if you place an order at 11:00 PM on October 4th and the next sales event is 10am-2pm on October 5, your order might not be ready for pick up on October 5th. Stop by our table just to make sure, though! There's a chance that we might have your order ready :)
Do I need to show you anything when I come to pick up my order?
You must show us the order confirmation that we emailed you when you first placed your order.
Why do your items say "Coming Soon"?
These items are out of stock and we are in the process of reordering! Keep an eye out on our website to see when these items restock. We also mark our items as "Coming Soon" when we're temporarily closed during breaks.
/ / LESS FREQUENTLY ASKED / /
Why haven’t I been seeing items you’ve sold before?
We discontinue some of our old items to bring in new designs from our design team. We are sad to retire some of our popular items, but we are always generating new ideas to give our customers newly designed products!
Can I buy your items if I don't go to UC Berkeley?
If you are able to pick up your items on the UC Berkeley campus, you are free to purchase our apparel and stickers! If you're unable to do so, then unfortunately we will not fulfill your order (and we will refund you if you accidentally made a payment).
I can't make any of your sales events or pick up hours. How do I pick up my order?
Please ask a friend to pick up your order! Forward them your email confirmation. If this isn't possible, please email us at [email protected] with details of your situation.
What is your return policy? Do you allow exchanges?
Please refer to our Policies below for information regarding exchanges and pickups!
/ / POLICIES / /
We’re on Sproul every Thursday for pickups and Sales Events, from 9:30 am - 3:30 pm.
You must place an order online before 11:59 PM of the Wednesday night before each pickup day in order to pick it up on that day. The morning of each pickup date we will send you an email that your item(s) are ready for pickup. You must show us that email in order to pick up your items.
Note: If there are poor weather conditions during the day, we may postpone/cancel pickups for that day. Please check our Facebook or your email for updates!
Items ordered must be picked up by the lastpickup date of the semester. Please note that your order will be cancelled and no refund will be given if you don’t receive your item by the end of the semester.
Please note that our stickers are final sale.
- Please email [email protected] at least 24 hours before the pick-up event with both your current item and the item you would like to exchange it for.
- Items must be in original condition in order to be exchanged.
- Items can only be exchanged in the semester they were purchased.
- Items must be exchanged at our table on Sproul at one of our pickup dates.
- Exchange must be of LESS OR EQUIVALENT PRICE of original purchase.
- Can only exchange for 1 item (i.e. can’t exchange 1 item for multiple).
- Per our pickup policy, exchanges not picked up by the last pick-up date of the semester will be cancelled.
- Please email [email protected] at least 24 hours before the pick-up event with the item you would like to return.
- Items must be in original condition in order to be returned.
- Items can only be returned in the semester in which they were purchased.
- Items must be returned at our table on Sproul at one of our pickup dates.
- You must show your confirmation email to any sales associate for your return to be processed.
- The refund will be made via the same payment method that was used for your initial purchase.